Amor vincit omnia.

因为青草和花朵还在你心里,
开放着人间仅有的春天——

四月:丁香花,乱石堆与孤城

-1-

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.

我会向你揭示恐惧,以一把手中的灰尘。


Frish weht der Wind

Der Heimat zu

Mein Irisch Kind,

Wo weilest du?*

风吹着很轻快,

吹送我回家去,

爱尔兰的小孩,

你在哪里逗留?

(*瓦格纳歌剧《特利斯坦和绮索尔德》,保留赵萝蕤的德语转译。)


'You gave me hyacinths first a year ago;

“一年前你先送了我风信子;

They called me the hyacinth girl.'

他们因此管我叫风信子女郎。”

--Yet when we came back, late, from the hyacinth garden,

——可当日落时分,我们从风信子园内归来,

Your arms full and your hair wet, I could not

那时你双臂捧满花朵,露水沾湿你的发梢,我却

Speak, and my eyes failed, I was neither

丧失言语,眼神空茫,我既非

Living nor dead, and I knew nothing,

完整的活物,也并非气息已凉,而我仍一无所知,

Looking into the heart of light, the silence.

那时我望向光芒的起点,望向宁静的尽头。

Oed' und leer das Meer.

那片海水空虚而荒凉。



I had not thought death had undone so many.

我不曾想过,死亡竟毁掉了这些许人。


-2-

Eyes that last I saw in tears

我最后遇见的那一双眼,泪水涟涟

Through division

山长水远

Here in death's dream kingdom

于此,死亡的虚妄之国

The golden vision reappears

黄金的幻像也将重演

I see the eyes but not the tears

而那些无法哭泣的双眼

This is my affliction

将成为我命定之劫难



This is my affliction

将成为我命定之劫难的

Eyes I shall not see again

是我再无法遇见的双眼

Eyes of decision

果断,坚决

Eyes I shall not see unless

隔着无尽无期的离别,除非

At the door of death's other kingdom

那扇门被扣响,在死亡的另一方疆土

Where, as in this,

那时,那里,

The eyes outlast a little while

眼睛将比瞬息要长久

A little while outlast the tears

而瞬息之间,泪光湮灭

And hold us in derision.

空余彼此,啼笑皆非。


源(中文名)《荒原》和《最后那双泪眼》



 
评论
热度(8)
  1. 共1人收藏了此文字
只展示最近三个月数据
© No Comebacks | Powered by LOFTER